Google AdSense is an agency by Google that offer the services of advertisement placement. It is an online program for the websites that want to display advertisements of other websites or products on their websites in the form of videos, text or images.
Above is a little introduction about the Google AdSense, as many people asked us a question “What is Google AdSense?” Now you will ask the advantages of Google AdSense advertisement placement on your website. Well! The answer is very simple; you will earn money based on per click.
Procedure to get Google AdSense advertisement for website:
To get AdSense advertisements is not an easy task. You need to go through a number of procedures and requirements then you will be able to get advertisements. However, here are is the detail procedure and requirements to get advertisments.
Step 1 | website or blog:
Before applying for Google AdSense account, you must have a complete working blog or website without any under construction page. As AdSense team will review your website or blog before accepting application.
Step 2 | Creating Google AdSense Account:
After having a complete blog or website, the next step is to create a Google AdSense account. Here is a systematic guide to create Google AdSense account.
- Click on this link
- Click on “signup now” button
- If you have a Google account previously, then Sign in else create account.
- Enter your blog or website address and select the language of your content.
- Now you are done
Google AdSense will review your website or blog and if it meets the standards of Google AdSense then your application will be approved else you will be about the deficiencies.
Step 3 | Ads Configuration:
If your blog or website application is approved by the Google advertisement services platform then the next step is to configure Google AdSense ads on your blog or website page. The process is simple but it is technical, you need to go through it carefully.
- Login to your Google AdSense account.
- Click on the AdSense setup
- Copy the HTML code according to the width and height mentioned on the page under the “AdSense for content” link.
- Paste the code into your webpage code. You can customize your page for advertisement.
- If you have configured or paste the Google AdSense advertisement HTML code using the Dreamweaver CMS, then upload the new webpage into the server.
Here you are done your website is online with the AdSense advertisements. Now you can earn through these ads on every click but make sure you do not click the advertisement by yourself as Google detects the fake clicks and will result in the blocking of Google AdSense account.
To check the number of clicks on the advertisements you can login to your Google AdSense account and can monitor the clicks updates with the location. If you have built your blog or website using WordPress CMS then you can easily customize the advertisement area using the plug-ins.